What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored on a computer or other device when you visit a website. The text file contains information that is used to improve the experience of a website for visitors to specific web sites.
What cookies do colibrix.io use and what is the purpose?
COLIBRIX uses following types of cookies:
● Session cookies - temporary cookies deleted when you close your browser.
● Persistent cookies - persistent cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
● First-party cookies - cookies stored directly by our website. It allows us to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
● Third-party cookies - cookies provided by third parties, such as Google, to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the webpage, along with the information on the source of the traffic.
You can see each cookie we use and our reasons for using them below. We use four groups of cookies on COLIBRIX website(the “Website”): colibrix.io:
2. Necessary cookies:
These cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personal data.
2.1. Cookie XSRF-TOKEN: First party cookies. Duration 2 hours. This cookie is used for security purposes.
2.2. Cookie JSESSIONID: First party cookies. Duration - session. This cookie is generated by servlet containers like Tomcat and used for session management for the HTTP protocol.
2.3. Cookie SERVERID: First party cookies. Duration - session. Usually used for load balancing. Identifies the server that delivered the last page to the browser. Associated with the HAProxy Load Balancer software.
2.4. Cookie Default-login-type: First party cookies. Duration - 1 year. On the login page when you select the tab for security means it remembers what you have selected. For example, if you choose to login with DIGIPASS and close the tab, the next time a page is opened DIGIPASS will be selected.
3. Preference/functional cookies:
These cookies are used to recognize users, and may be used to remember user settings and preferences (such as language or region).
3.1. Cookie pll_language: First party. Duration - 1 year. To store language settings.
4. Analytics/performance cookies:
These cookies help us recognize and count the number of visitors to the Websites, understand how visitors interact with the Websites, by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies assist in improving the functionality and usability of the Websites.
4.1. No such cookies used.
5. Targeting/Marketing cookies:
These cookies are used to track visitors across websites, to record a user’s visit to a website, pages visited and links follows. These are usually placed by advertising networks with the intention to display ads that are relevant to individual users, by collecting information about your browsing history.
5.1. No such cookies used.
How can a user choose and change cookie usage?
If you do not want cookies on your devices being used, you can change your browser's security settings. Please note that changes to security settings must be performed by each browser individually and the setting methods used may vary. However, remember that without the approval of the session cookies with the help either of the website colibrix.io, you will not be able to fully explore the financial services provided by COLIBRIX. To find out how to reject and delete cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/