Colibrix.io is a payment facilitator, which provides payment services for merchants. We are a UK-based company with FCA license, which has a representative office in Riga. We are looking for a Financial Analyst (partners division) to join our team in Riga. This role includes financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, ad-hoc reports, preparation of management reports and consolidation of financial statement, reporting issues and problems to the line manager.
- Budgeting, financial planning and forecasting
- Prepare different ad-hoc reports
- Perform timely and correct month-end closing
- Develop, maintain, control and prepare management reports in MS Office.
- Create and distribute reports of financial performance results to financial and operational stakeholders in a timely manner, ensuring data accuracy.
- Participate in preparation of management reports and consolidated financial statements
- Perform financial controlling tasks
- Ensure financial data accuracy and completeness
- Notify about issues and problems during reconciliation
- Cooperate with other departments by providing the necessary input from the financial department
- Implement new processes
- Proficient in MS Office, Microsoft BI would be considered as an advantage;
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English, Latvian and Russian would be considered as an advantage;
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis;
- Logical thinking for best analyses practices;
- Dedicated, motivated, and confident personality which is driven by personal achievements and accomplishments;
- To be able to challenge established norms and proactively seek improvements and better solutions;
- Ability to prioritize own workload and work with minimum supervision;
- Working experience as a Finance Analyst would be as an advantage.
- Experience in Financial Analytics or last year student in Finance, Banking.
- Higher education: Economy, Finance, Accounting would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a clear, understandable way for the audience
- Fluency in English and Latvian. Other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Financial analysis-related certifications and completed courses will be considered as an advantage.
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Free parking;
- Gym membership;
- Health Insurance;
- Ability to get certifications and trainings paid by the employer for your career growth;
- Ability to learn or improve your English level.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org