COLIBRIX is a payment facilitator, which provides payment services for merchants. We are a UK-based FCA-licensed company with a representative office in Riga. We are looking for an Onboarding Senior Specialist to join our team in Riga. This role is responsible for the success of new customer implementation (“onboarding”) and guiding activities, working the regulatory requirements, improving AML/CTF processes and performing other challenging tasks.
- Perform customer onboarding (due diligence document collection and verification, customer screening, EDD checks) and ongoing due diligence;
- Perform website underwriting;
- Help to develop and improve AML/CTF processes;
- Work with the regulatory requirements of multiple geographies, especially Europe and UK;
- Work in highly dynamic environment;
- Show creativity and ownership of your area of responsibility.
What we expect
- Have 2+ years of full-time experience in AML operations in finance;
- Have experience with VISA/MC rules;
- Have a solid understanding of AML regulatory requirements in the UK or the EU and sanction compliance; preferably, with an experience across multiple jurisdictions;
- Possess a skill of "translating" regulatory requirements into efficient business processes, including experience with business process implementation and fine-tuning;
- Display proactivity, aiming for the success of the product from regulatory, as well as business perspective;
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Have excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan ahead;
- Be self-organized and structured, including an ability to meet deadlines;
- Have English and Latvian language proficiency.
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Free parking;
- Gym membership;
- Health Insurance;
- Ability to get certifications and trainings paid by the employer for your career growth;
- Ability to learn or improve your English level.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com