Business Development Manager COLIBRIX is a licensed payment facilitator based in the UK, with a representative office in Riga. We specialize in providing payment services for merchants. We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team. This role offers flexibility with a remote setup and empowers you to take charge of identifying potential customers and partners across the UK and Europe, ranging from startups to enterprises. The primary focus of this role is on generating new business and maximizing profitability through self-generated relationships.
● Managing independently and proactively high impact relationships in the UK, EU and globally with financial institutions including payment card schemes
● Acting as owner and point of contact of these relationships internally and representing us externally
● Conducting sophisticated research and analysis on market trends, competition, customer behaviours, and drive new product roadmaps
● Identifying ways to scale and generating new payment revenue streams
● Finding opportunities to optimize payment services pricing and costs
● Shaping business cases and projects around growth and PnL optimisation ideas
● 3-5 years of relevant experience.
● Proficient in program management, with the ability to lead projects from inception to completion while adapting and learning along the way.
● Analytical thinker with a data-driven approach and strong problem-solving skills.
● Proactive and driven to initiate change and achieve results.
● Effective communication skills, especially in complex environments with multiple global stakeholders.
● Innate curiosity and a passion for making a meaningful impact.
● Knowledge of the financial and payments industry.
What We Offer:
● Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
● Opportunity to lead the business strategy of a cutting-edge fintech product.
● Collaborative and innovative work environment.
● Professional growth and development opportunities.
● Flexible working arrangements.