We are looking for a Back-end developer to join our fast-growing team of professionals.
As our new Back-end developer, you will:
- Write clean maintainable code.
- Develop new features to satisfy business requirements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Resolve issues.
- Implement security principles and data protection
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Following CI/CD practices.
- Ensuring unit and integration tests.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English language at a proficient level
- Latvian, English and Russian language
- Beneficial: experience in FinTech
- Beneficial: experience with MongoDb
- Proficient understanding of our stack
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
NodeJS, TypeScript, AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito), Redis, Git, Jest, Joi
What will you get in addition:
- Health Insurance after 3 months
- Parking space near the office
- Modern office in the center of Riga
- Ability to get certifications and trainings paid by employer for your career growth
- Ability to learn or improve your English level
- Great atmosphere and company events
We will wait for your CV - please submit them to email@example.com